[Help-smalltalk] Totally confused :/

From: Clemens Eisserer
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Totally confused :/
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 19:43:12 +0200

Hi,

For quite a few hours I am now playing arround with gnu-smalltalk and
can't get it working.
First I downloaded git, but there gst-browser seems to be broken as
changes to classes aren't rembered:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkK0aEoQucY
Then I downloaded gnu-smalltalk-3.2.2, however when starting
gst-browser I get "message not understood" errors for almost every
action I trigger.

I also experimented arround with various VisualGST versions, but that
didn't succeed either.

I am quite confused, why is gst-browser included in gnu-smalltalk? I
thought it is part of VisualGST, which can be seperatly downloaded.
Is there an all-in-one package wich contains gnu-smalltalk along with
gtk bindings and gst-browser which is known to work together?

Thank you in advance, Clemens