[Help-smalltalk] Cannot install GNU Smalltalk from git on NetBSD 5

From: Dmitry Matveev
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Cannot install GNU Smalltalk from git on NetBSD 5
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 12:37:05 +0100

Hello,

I'm trying to install GNU Smalltalk from git on NetBSD 5.0.2.

Configuration and compilation went fine, but the installation has
failed with error
'Making install in libgst
make: don't know how to make prims.inl. Stop'
(the complete log is attached).

I've checked up the prims.inl target in the  Makefile in libgst and it
looks the same as on my other GNU/Linux machine.

Does the failure relate to some BSD features that some tools could
behave different than in GNU/Linux?

Thanks in advance,
Dmitry