[Help-smalltalk] small visualgst steps

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] small visualgst steps
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 16:16:54 +0100

I pushed some further changes to the commandmenu branch.

In particular I finished conversion to GtkScrollTreeWidget for a good part of the widgets. I also made MenuBuilder a first-class citizen rather than a class-method-only class.

I don't plan to do much more work on commandmenu until I finish new-state branch, which is now based on top of commandmenu. The first step is still the same, i.e. convert inspectors and debuggers to run inside a GtkShell. After that, it will be time to add dynamic menus and toolbars using the Command/MenuBuilder infrastructure.

Please pull.