[Help-smalltalk] Strange behavior with Cairo

From: Mathieu Suen
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Strange behavior with Cairo
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 08:44:56 +0000 (GMT)

Hi All,

There is a strange behavior with Cairo. I don't know if that is normal
but at some point if I load the Cairo package the C address of "Cairo class
>>#clip:" point to 0

and when I load the GTK package it point to the real address.
See the following output:

st> PackageLoader fileInPackage: 'Cairo'
st> ((Cairo.Cairo class >> #clip:) literalAt: 1) link address
0
st> PackageLoader fileInPackage: 'GTK'
st> ((Cairo.Cairo class >> #clip:) literalAt:1) link address
5123226352

I dont't know if that is an issue.
Thanks

--Mathieu