Re: [Help-smalltalk] AbstractAutoload

From: Denis Washington
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] AbstractAutoload
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2011 10:26:27 +0100

On 07.01.2011 10:21, Gwenaël Casaccio wrote:
Hi Denis,

First of all welcome Denis ;-). Having GObject introspection would be
very cool, I've made an initial work
but never finish it. Lazy generation would be nice but why not as a
second step, first generate the binding after do it lazily ?

Cheers,
Gwen

Yes, that would probably be the best. It just striked me that something like AbstractAutoload might be valuable to more people than just me, that's why I posted it here.

Cool to hear that you also started to work on GObject introspection bindings, would you mind to send me what you wrote or put it to some public place so that I can take a look? That would help me a lot! Maybe we could even work together on making the binding happen.

Denis