[Help-smalltalk] Student smalltalk programming project

From: Spirital
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Student smalltalk programming project
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 05:09:21 -0800 (PST)

Hello everyone :)
I am a 1st computer science student, and i have only been working with C++,
so excuse me for my incompetence.
Recently i got a Smalltalk language project assigned to me, and seeing as i
am new to the programming community, until recently i had no idea that such
a language as Smalltalk existed, much less know how to code it. I have to
code a program that computes 1^2 + 2^2 + 3^2 + .... + n^2 and i have no idea
of how such code should look like in Smalltalk. Can anyone please give me
the source code, or some directions on how to code it, because i really am a
newcommer to the language and i have very limited time to start learning it
from scratch. Any help would be appreciated, and thank you for your time :).