Re: [Help-smalltalk] ZeroMQ binding

From: Vijay Mathew
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] ZeroMQ binding
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 15:03:52 +0530

Paolo,

First of all, thanks for reviewing my code and commenting. I will
change the message names.
I used cascade so that it makes the code shorter. I used code blocks
because of by background in FP.
We can have messages that take objects. Most users of 0MQ are
C/C++/Java programmers and
these terse samples may prompt them to have a serious look at
Smalltalk. As the project makes
further progress, I will add samples that demonstrate real-world use.
(Of course, those will be elegant
than their C/C++/Java counterparts).

-- Vijay