Re: [Help-smalltalk] Double errors!

From: ZuLuuuuuu
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Double errors!
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2011 03:31:23 -0700 (PDT)

Sylvain "Phen0m" Saubier wrote:

> Hi there!
>
> I'm a newcomer in the GST Mailing List and just sent my first post
> yesterday.
> Unfortunately, it didn't appeared on the archives and I got no answers...
> I would like to know if you acknowledge the problem. Oh, and, yeah, I
> wrote it
> in Rich format using Gmail, maybe the problem is coming from here...
> Indeed, it's been 3 days I'm really helpless/hopeless because I haven't
> managed
> to install GST properly using MinGW... until now, because, as I write, the
> problem is, more or less, fixed: I managed to install GST, which appears
> work, but I got errors and GST-Blox still doesn't. I'm recompiling it for,
> like,
> the fifth time currently.
>
> So, what the condition to appear on the list, for our message to be
> accepted in
> the mailing list?
> I'll send you my yesterday letter if I managed to fic the problem with
> you.
>
> Hope I'm not bothering you!
>
> Thanks.

http://smalltalk.gnu.org/community/ml you can use Nabble system:

http://forum.world.st/Gnu-f1290346.html

I myself have a problem when sending messages via email (my messages appear
1-2 days later) but Nabble fixes it.

As for the compilation error, I don't know if GST can be compiled using
MinGW on Windows currently but you need to first compile Tcl and Tk and
specify their path when configuring GST if you want to use gst-blox.

-----
Canol Gökel