[Help-smalltalk] some updates pushed

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] some updates pushed
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 17:15:32 +0200

Hi all,

I pushed a bunch of fixes that I managed to finish yesterday (the
advantages of flying :)).

These include fixes to gst-remote's problem with snapshots (exiting on
snapshotting and errors on resumption).  Thanks to Gwen for debugging
the former and providing code for the latter!

I also updated and fixed the new event loop in the polling branch.  It
seems to work for me for both SDL and GTK+, so I think we're good to
go.  The only thing left to do before merging is testing GTK+/win32
(no big problems expected), and test (plus likely fix) SDL on OS X.
With this in, Mathieu's Objective-C bindings should be merged!