Re: [Help-smalltalk] Windows binaries

From: Gwenaël Casaccio
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Windows binaries
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 15:45:08 +0100

On 15/01/2012 12:57, Giu wrote:
Hi all,

In the past I remember we talk about windows binaries of GST. Somebody has an updated guide to build on Windows, to get GST and VisualGST working? I wrote the steps in the wiki, but this was 2 years ago, before GTK integration.

Otherwise, somebody has GST binary with a working VisualGST for Windows?

Regards.