[Help-smalltalk] Organization in GitHub

From: Gwenaël Casaccio
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Organization in GitHub
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 15:55:05 +0100

Hello,

Today I've submit an idea to Paolo: what about an organization for
GST in Github. I think it makes sens to have such an organization.
It brings a better visibility for the project and the others GST projects.
For instance the vm source will be stored there, and the binaires
too and not on my repository. All the other projects (PetitParser, Mirrors, VisualGST, ...)
could be stored there.

If you have an objection or a better idea you're welcome

Cheers,
Gwen