Re: [Help-smalltalk] [ANN] MacOS binaries

From: Gwenaël Casaccio
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] [ANN] MacOS binaries
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 18:11:10 +0100

On 09/03/2012 13:44, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
Il 08/03/2012 15:43, Gwenaël Casaccio ha scritto:
On 07/03/2012 12:10, Gwenaël Casaccio wrote:
Hello,

I've made two precompiled version of GST (32 and 64 bits).
The generational GC is disabled and GMP is not used.
You can find them there :

     https://github.com/MrGwen/gst-macos

Please report all the bugs for the binaries!!!

I would like to add a script for a relocatable version of GST,
and add by default the Cocoa binding of Mathieu and GMP.

I plan to do the same for the Windows version of GST.

Cheers,
Gwen
I've updated the 64 bits version with the GMP and Readline support,
enjoy ;-)

Gwen

Instead of adding the .zip files to the archive, perhaps you can have
the files exploded in the repository.  If you tag the repository
correctly, the downloads will be available from the github interface.

Also please include information on how you built it and/or necessary
patches and scripts, both for reproducibility and for GPL compliance.

Thanks!

Paolo

First I will try to make gst installation relocatable (it works by changing dylib)
but I will use rpath. And after I will add the files instead of the zip.

I've added a small README I hope it's correct. If someone could try to retry
it you're welcome :)

Cheers,
Gwen