[Help-smalltalk] Grey pages

From: Gwenaël Casaccio
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Grey pages
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 17:46:06 +0200

Hi,

Here is a small patch that fix an issue when grey page are removed
in the compaction step :
  - first it was not needed because the work is done with the
oldspace_before_freeing function;
  - and it removes all the pages (except the pages from
the loaded image) and that causes the bug with the fixed space pages
(it doesn't make the difference between an oldspace or fixedspace page).

And I want to thanks Paolo that helps me to find that bug :)

Cheers,
Gwen