Re: [Help-smalltalk] [ANN] GNU Smalltalk on Android

From: Stefan Krecher
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] [ANN] GNU Smalltalk on Android
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 14:00:31 +0200

Hi,

2012/6/14 Holger Hans Peter Freyther <address@hidden>:
> help in which way? You can use one of the JSON parsers (e.g. petitparser
> based, or from ILiad...). For 'RPC' you could start with the HTTP
> implementation in NetClients (part of GST).

thanks for the hints - are you aware of any example-code for using
NetClients to make HTTP-requests in GST?
My problem is that im totally new to gst and that i'm working on
windows (and so i don't have gst-blox/-browser or visualgst).
The first step for me is to find a way to remote develop on my
emulator or phone. I can work with gst-remote on the phone - would it
be a handy way to edit Smalltalk code on my pc with a Texteditor and
then send it to the gst-remote running on my phone?

regards,
Stefan