Re: [Help-smalltalk] Patch for parsing dates and time

From: Maarten van Beek
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Patch for parsing dates and time
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 22:24:56 +0200

The attached patch accepts negative dates and doesn't use position:
anymore. I've removed the test cases that weren't possible to succeed
because of this. This includes some test cases for DateTime, where
DateTime skips over all separators to see if there's any usable
content left. These separators are thrown away.

Maarten van Beek