[Help-smalltalk] [feature] Examples of C calling Smalltalk calling C?

From: pierre
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] [feature] Examples of C calling Smalltalk calling C?
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2012 01:12:51 -0700

Issue status update for http://smalltalk.gnu.org/node/653 Post a follow up: http://smalltalk.gnu.org/project/comments/add/653

Project:      GNU Smalltalk
Version:      <none>
Component:    Documentation
Category:     feature requests

Hello,

We would invest a significant amount of time to promote GNU Smalltalk if
we could find examples of C calling Smalltalk calling C (our usage
case).

I have seen the dedicated talk but it looks much like "as an exercise
left to the reader" (no offense intended, theory is also useful).

Any practical code-examples (or code-base) available for new adopters?

Thanks!