[Help-smalltalk] Getting access to command line argument (argv[0])

From: Rick Flower
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Getting access to command line argument (argv[0])
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2012 09:25:23 -0700

Paolo et-al,

I'd like to get the name of the script being invoked via the command line.. In "c" this would be found by examining argv[0] but I don't see a way to do
that with the current GST -- only arg 1..n is available via the
"Smalltalk arguments" feature.. Is there a way to find out what the name of
the script was that was invoked? Thanks!