[Help-smalltalk] Best way to change directories within a script..

From: Rick Flower
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Best way to change directories within a script..
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 17:48:23 -0700

So, my scripting is getting there -- slowly but surely.. Now as
part of my script I'm looping through a series of directories to do
various things and need to 'cd' into and out of each directory..

Is
the best way to 'cd' into a directory just using the pipe streams to go
in and then another pipe to 'cd ..' back out again? I've done it this
way in the past but figured I'd ask if there was a more efficient
way,etc.. I did look into the Directory.st and FilePath.st but didn't
see anything obvious..

Thx!