Re: [Help-smalltalk] [RFC] osprocess: Introduce a simple sub-process pac

From: Holger Hans Peter Freyther
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] [RFC] osprocess: Introduce a simple sub-process package
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 19:54:09 +0100

On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 07:50:39PM +0100, Holger Hans Peter Freyther wrote:

Hi,

I started by looking at Gwenael's gst-osprocess but it didn't actually
implement to launch external apps and get the stream from the. It appears
to be only meant to fork gst itself and execute gst in a different process.

Can we host this in gst and probably move the cCall into the sysdep directory
and implement better integration with the SIGCHLD handling?

thanks
        holger