Re: [Help-smalltalk] Website

From: Stefan Krecher
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Website
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 23:05:13 +0100

2013/1/13 Gwenaël Casaccio <address@hidden>

>  I would suggest Github-Hosting and using Amber-Smalltalk as a
> Frontend-Technology.
>

> I would like a really simple and elegant website it shouldn't need a lot
> of Javascript.
> But anyway we will see :-)

I like simple sites too - of course it could be done simple and elegant
with Amber. Using Amber would be a win-win situation - it would be a great
reference for amber and GST would gain publicity by having a stylish new
website using a cool Smalltalk-Framework.

I offered help for a relaunch some time ago - but of course a website is
not the primary goal of Paolo.

regards,
Stefan