Re: [Help-smalltalk] VisualGST UI

From: Gwenaël Casaccio
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] VisualGST UI
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 08:52:31 +0200

On 24/10/2013 07:55, Holger Hans Peter Freyther wrote:
On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 12:24:32PM +0200, Gwenaël Casaccio wrote:
HI,
Good Morning,

So here is the big monster,
hehe, I really prefer evolution and small steps (as they can be
reviewed and undone more easily)

I agree but the changes here are too deep to be done in multiples small steps

      debuggerClass [
          <category: '*VisualGST-debugger'>
- ^ VisualGST.GtkDebugger
+        ^ nil
+"        ^ VisualGST.GtkDebugger"
      ]

left over. :)

For debugging purpose ;D

+        | iter |
+        iter := self findIter: anObject ifAbsent: [ ^ aBlock value ].
+        model remove: iter
+    ]
+
+    remove: anObject [
+       <category: 'model'>
+
+       self remove: anObject ifAbsent: [ self error: 'item not found' ]
you appear to mix tabs and spaces. Please pick one of the two.

Yeah maybe I've used another text editor

-       GtkAnnouncer current on: GtkNamespaceSelectionChanged do: [ :ann |
+       "GtkAnnouncer current on: GtkNamespaceSelectionChanged do: [ :ann |
            browsers updateWidget: browsers currentWidget withLabel: ann
selectedNamespace name asString].
        GtkAnnouncer current on: GtkClassSelectionChanged do: [ :ann |
-           browsers updateWidget: browsers currentWidget withLabel: ann
selectedClass printString]
+           browsers updateWidget: browsers currentWidget withLabel: ann
selectedClass printString]"
      ]
left over?

Temporary disabled for testing SUnit package loading

This patch is impossible to review but the client code appears to get
more simple indeed. I wish you could break this into smaller logical
pieces.

thanks
        holger