Re: [Help-smalltalk] VisualGST UI

From: Gwenaël Casaccio
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] VisualGST UI
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 10:04:10 +0200

On 24/10/2013 09:55, Holger Hans Peter Freyther wrote:
On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 08:52:31AM +0200, Gwenaël Casaccio wrote:

I agree but the changes here are too deep to be done in multiples
small steps
that is the typical GNOME developer statement and I seldomly see it
to be true. With "CADT model" one needs to be very careful to not
confuse change with progress. ;)

Well I'm replying for myself I agree but I'm quite happy with my refactoring
all the tools (Inspector, Browser, Debugger, SUnit) are still working with the patches
I've sent.

Temporary disabled for testing SUnit package loading
What does it mean? SUnit is currently broken? Or it would be broken
with this enabled?

It would be broken with this enabled I need to update the Browser widget
to support the events.