Re: [Help-smalltalk] VisualGST UI

From: Holger Hans Peter Freyther
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] VisualGST UI
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 10:14:30 +0200

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 10:04:10AM +0200, Gwenaël Casaccio wrote:

> Well I'm replying for myself I agree but I'm quite happy with my refactoring
> all the tools (Inspector, Browser, Debugger, SUnit) are still
> working with the patches
> I've sent.

Please don't get me wrong I see the value of these changes (e.g. my
remark that client code seems to change in a positive way). I have just
heard these[1] excuses for too many times.

For these changes I accept that this is a radical change and can not
be reviewed. But please make previous patches stable first. I will then
merge the UI changes without further comments. Deal?

[1]
 * It can't be tested
 * It is a complete re-write
 * It can't be made smaller