Re: [Help-smalltalk] Accept method changes in debugger

From: Holger Hans Peter Freyther
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Accept method changes in debugger
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 20:32:40 +0100

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 11:29:06AM +0200, Gwenaƫl Casaccio wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here is a patch that add #restart to the debugger
> (restart the simulation of the method) and add
> method changes in GtkDebugger

Hi,

I noticed that this has not been merged. I added it right now but
there are some issues in the VisualGST part:

First issue:

1.) Open a workspace and type "3 halt"
2.) Go to the first Object>>#halt frame
and type "3+3" (omit the ".")
3.) Save the frame.

Issues:
* Drop/Accept will appear in the GtkBrowser for an unrelated method
* After fixing the syntax issue the sourcecode in debugger is not
  updated
* The context widget does not update
* F7 steps out of Object>>#halt and does not respawn.

Features:
* There should be a button to re-start a given context frame.

Could you fixit this week?

        holger