Re: [Help-smalltalk] Blox and browser

From: thomas
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Blox and browser
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 22:13:06 +0000

Hi,
  Thanks for the quick reply. I will try your suggestions here and in
  the other email over the weekend and let you know. I'm not that
  worried about blox if I can get the other browser working.

  What do you normally use to edit your code? I'm finding the
  smalltalk-mode in Emacs to be a bit weird when it comes to handling
  indentation.

Thomas

--
Sent with my mu4e