Re: [Help-smalltalk] Trying to get Blox or Browser to run

From: dougt
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Trying to get Blox or Browser to run
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 13:19:22 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the reply.  I edited my second post to say that Ubuntu will
download the gnu-smalltalk and gnu-smalltalk-browser packages (It is using
the gnu smalltalk 3.2.4-2.1 version).  gst-browser will start, but I can't
start a workspace.  The version of Ubuntu is 15.10, which is the latest.

Separately, I downloaded version 3.2.59 from gnu (git clone) and it compiled
ok and ran the checks ok.  But I do not know how to get a browser working
for this version.

You mentioned version 3.3.  Is it available?