Re: [Help-smalltalk] Float printString?

From: Robert Kuszinger
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Float printString?
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 12:40:27 +0200

Dear Holger,

thanks for your comment.
The inspect is here, whatever it means..

An instance of FloatD
  [1]: 224
  [2]: 221
  [3]: 240
  [4]: 122
  [5]: 184
  [6]: 184
  [7]: 41
  [8]: 191

Instead of an inspect I checked the values in the calculation:

    quo := (endHeight-startHeight)/length.
    quo inspect.
    Transcript showCr: 'endHeight: ',endHeight printStringIfNecessary.
    Transcript showCr: 'startHeight: ',startHeight printStringIfNecessary.
    Transcript showCr: 'length: ',length printStringIfNecessary.
    Transcript showCr: 'Lejtés: ',quo printStringIfNecessary.       #<-----
error happens here

Printout:

endHeight: 99