help-xlogmaster

sup

From: Black
Subject: sup
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 06:03:14 -0100

Good day,

No          M0RTG4G3           !nsurance (M!)        pay mentse.

Help you     l0-wer     your       m0n-thly            pAy men ntss.

$325k for 325 pm, v are    Juste    Giving    away

COPY the Address below and paste in your BROeWSER:

benchland.lowestpay.net

Next, select the source and destination currencies using the scrolling sel=
ection boxes.=20.
Remember my sweat, my pain, my despair.=20.
Of the Witch of the West.
not even any time. And yet, were he asked to describe the Poor.
My heart would feel to be a crime.

Thanks,
Lazaro Kerry=20