help-xlogmaster

hey, you there

From: Johnie H. Johnson, VI
Subject: hey, you there
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 01:54:38 +0200

Good day sir,

Completely Safe...NO Side Ef fe cts.

Hudeea-Li,fe only uses 100% pure South African Hoodia.

The fastest, most effective wei_ght lo ss sup ple ment.

COPY the Address below and paste in your BROeWSER:

allspice.landoftheburd.com

I am the woman who worked in the field .
After she'd done her ledger she would clamber into her hammock and read a book
for a couple of hours..
You may include commas and a decimal point. .
On glancing over my notes of the seventy odd casesI find many tragic, .
His underwear is hanging on the lamp..

Thank you,
Gil Smith