help-xlogmaster

Fwd:

From: Mccormick
Subject: Fwd:
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 14:49:08 +0100

Hey whats up,

Choose from our collection of oWAtches. aVisit us NOW.

Our aRE plicas are unbelievable.

Each Wa tch is made up of hi gh   qua  lity ma terials.

COPY the Address below and paste in your WEBa browser:

anaplerosis.justworlds.com

Proudly, fearfully, hesitatingly I exhibited him to my friends..
For I will be with you till no white brother .
My wife is asleep beside me..
At times I was pleased, to annoy him, to tickle him, to teach him to do
somersaults.
and to jump over tiny obstacles: a match box, a pencil sharpener, an eraser..
I was the seed of the coming Free. .
It's autumn, 1991, and I'm sitting on the edge of the bed.
Of Bobo the Bear..

Get back to you later,
Mallory Cline