help-xlogmaster

hey there

From: Celeste R. Smallwood
Subject: hey there
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 03:25:33 -0100

Hey whats up,

World wide    she_pping.

Our prompt, courteous and    disc#reet   ser_vice will make you smile.

copy the address below and paste in i your web browser:

catafalque.candyball.net

But God put a song and a prayer in my mouth . .
With these kisses let me remove your tears; .
As if all of the other kids in the cafeteria weren't even there..
'I guess I never really thought about it much.'.
when we were sharing rooms as bachelors in Baker Street..

Regards,

Jana Richmond