help-zile

[zile-devel] Binary relocatability patch for zile (fwd)

From: Sandro Sigala
Subject: [zile-devel] Binary relocatability patch for zile (fwd)
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 19:33:47 +0100 (CET)

Message forwarded to the Zile mailing list so can get archived for future
reference.

I don't agree that the relocatability feature should be included in Zile
(depends upon -lpthreads and -lld, while Zile should only depends
upon -lncurses) but this optional patch may be included in the source
package sometime in the future, for anyone that is interested.