help-zile

Re: [zile-devel] resizing the terminal-window crashes zile2.0-beta6

From: Reuben Thomas
Subject: Re: [zile-devel] resizing the terminal-window crashes zile2.0-beta6
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 01:42:14 +0100 (CET)

I just noticed that zile2.0-beta6 crashes when you resize the
terminal-window crashes zile. This happens on both OpenBSD and
Linux so I won't send a full bug-trace, since I assume you can
repeat this bug. Please let me know if you still want one.

Thanks. I can't repro this in zile2.0-beta7, which has some changes in signal handling (though I never noticed the bug in beta6). Could you see if you still get the bug in beta7?

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org/ | fantasize, a.  as big as fizzy orange