help-zile

[zile-devel] Zile 2.2alpha1 released

From: Reuben Thomas
Subject: [zile-devel] Zile 2.2alpha1 released
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 14:59:01 +0200 (CEST)

Do have a look at this and read the release notes. As it says there I aim to make 2.2 stable as soon as I can, and it should be much quicker than 2.0 because it's already feature-complete (I think!) and rather less buggy.

The bottom line is that the more testing it gets the more bugs will be flushed out before 2.2 is declared stable!

I note that only one person is currently subscribed to development releases of Zile. Since 2.2 will continue to be released on the development branch until it goes stable, maybe more people would like to subscribe to that branch, to avoid a shock...

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org/ | humour, n.  unexpected recognition