help-zile

Re: [zile-devel] Fwd: Zile contributed to Fedora Project

From: Reuben Thomas
Subject: Re: [zile-devel] Fwd: Zile contributed to Fedora Project
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 07:19:40 +0100 (BST)

Jeff,

I just want to let you know that I am preparing an RPM package of Zile for
the Fedora Project.  I just thought it would be fair to let you know of
this.  If you want to make a note of it on the project's web page, I can
let you know where to set the appropriate link.

David forwarded this link. Thanks very much for the information. It's great to hear we're being included in Zile.

I would appreciate it if you could keep me informed of new releases of
Zile so I can keep the package updated.

This is easy: subscribe to notifications on SourceForge or FreshMeat. SourceForge is better because it's fully automatic and hence you get ALL new releases (sometimes I don't announce new releases that contain only very minor changes, or development versions, on FreshMeat, especially if they come out very quickly after a previous version).

Subscribing to zile-devel is also a good idea for being made aware of problems and patches quickly. It's a low-traffic list, which is also frequented by the Debian maintainer.

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org/ | God is the name of our ignorance (Grayling)