help-zile

Re: [zile-devel] 2.2.4 and terminal resizing

From: Reuben Thomas
Subject: Re: [zile-devel] 2.2.4 and terminal resizing
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 17:02:58 +0100 (BST)

But now, Zile does not resize itself when the terminal where it is
running is resized.

Thanks for reporting that. Since this used to work it should be easy to fix. The other nice thing about this is that I have updated the terminal abstraction in Zile to be the same as in Zee; in general I will try to back-port code so it's the same, and make the two code bases less divergent.