help-zile

Re: [Help-zile] Commenting out a block of text

From: Reuben Thomas
Subject: Re: [Help-zile] Commenting out a block of text
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 10:28:03 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 30 Dec 2008, Stefan Monnier wrote:

The one feature I miss most often from Emacs when using Zile
is to (un)comment a block of text.  In Emacs, I'd typically do it
either with M-; or with rectangle commands.

I'd be happy to see either of them supported, although in the absence of
major modes I guess the rectangle commands would be the better choice.

Rectangle commands are in the feature request list already. Patches always gratefully accepted!

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org/ | fantasize, a.  the largest you can imagine