howto-kickstart

[Howto-kickstart] 2006 Hong Kong International Childrent's Cultural & Ar

From: Hong Kong Art Troupe
Subject: [Howto-kickstart] 2006 Hong Kong International Childrent's Cultural & Art Festival
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 22:59:05 +0800

Dear Sir/ Madame

2006 Hong Kong International Children's Cultural & Arts Festival is going to be
held on July. Please support us and join the festival!

This Festival is aiming to expedite the culture exchange and art experience, to
enhance the international connection and to give a chance for art performance
or art interchange. This worldwide event has been held in year 2004 in Shanghai
and year 2005 in Sydney.

This year, as Hong Kong is the host of this festival, we deeply hope it would a
success and even more successful than before.

We have invited famous arts performing groups and famous persons as our guests.
However, it will not be good enough since we do not have your participation.

Join us today!!
Please check the attached files for detail.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any requires. You can reach us by
e-mail: address@hidden, or by phone: 00852-27302982 or fax 00852-27302984

Thank you for your attention.

Yours sincerely,
Hong Kong Art Troupe

This email was sent to you by Hong Kong Art Troupe.If you don't wish to receive
any more email,please reply to this email with the subject"unsubscribe"together
with your email account.