howto-kickstart

[Howto-kickstart] Re: zamee refnnance

From: Caron Knobel
Subject: [Howto-kickstart] Re: zamee refnnance
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 12:09:43 -0700

D g ea u r H y om x e O o wn q er,

Your c z re j di f t doesn't matter to us!

If you O q VVN r v ea z l e i st s at y e and want I l MM h EDIAT w E c f as k h to s n pen a d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L s OW u ER your monthly p u ayme j nt p s
by a third or more, here are the d r ea k ls n we have T g OD k AY:

$ 4 w 90 , 00 u 0 a f s l g ow a e s 3 , 6 y 5 %
$ 3 m 70 , 00 a 0 a h s l j ow a k s 3 , 9 n 0 %
$ 25 g 0 , 00 g 0 a n s l a ow a h s 3 , 3 o 5 %
$ 20 g 0 , 0 m 00 a e s l h ow a x s 3 , 5 w 5 %

V g is g it ou q r web s c it c e

Caron Knobel , Ap s pr a ov l al Ma l na j ge k r

Eventually, after a week or two of this sneaking sort of life, by
watching and following the guards and taking what chances he could, he
managed to find out where each dwarf was kept. He found all their twelve
cells in different parts of the palace, and after a time he got to know