howto-kickstart

[Howto-kickstart] Enjoy This costs much less than a luxury car - but mak

From: Etta
Subject: [Howto-kickstart] Enjoy This costs much less than a luxury car - but makes you a lot more confident and attractive.
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 18:27:47 -0500

Hot and new

 There's a super-product waiting to turn you into Superman in bed, showers and
locker rooms. Our product gives you noticeable increases in month or even weeks.

 Increase your male value in bed and beyond it - add a few more inches and be
happy! You won't know what to do with all the girls that will be attracted by
the new you. Come on in here: http://www.caseyjul.com/gall/ms/
Imagine that this is bigger and moreover, stays big forever!

 Good gubby nah ah float ah tap. If you wish to be loved, love One man's meat
is another man's poison.. To whom God gives, to him also the people give  What
a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive