howto-kickstart

[Howto-kickstart] re:Do you want to get a special discount on medication

From: Daryl Cherry
Subject: [Howto-kickstart] re:Do you want to get a special discount on medications? It is easy.
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 10:31:52 -0060

Dear,

If you’re interested in purchasing medications in the most convenient way, then this information is for you.

They take extreme care to protect your personal information and your purchase will be secure and confidential.
I’d like to add that their service is really good and I always get my order fast and at a price that saves me money.

Click here to make the order.
http://www.rfrat.hk

Multiply testimonials show that our customers are satisfied with the level of our service and product quality. Just read one of them.
Matt, 33 years old, "I want to thank you for great prices. I save up to 30% on my medications with you. Your service is good as well. Just yesterday I received my last order as always in good condition, well wrapped and packed. Thanks."

Order now and save on your medication!

Best regards,
Daryl Cherry