howto-kickstart

[Howto-kickstart] KALANA GOLD MINING COMMUNITY IN BAMAKO MALI

From: moussa kone
Subject: [Howto-kickstart] KALANA GOLD MINING COMMUNITY IN BAMAKO MALI
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 18:12:41 +0000

MOUSSA KONE
KALANA GOLD MINING COMMUNITY
BAMAKO WEST AFRICA
Tel+223 606-23-12

Dear Friend,

I Am Mr Mouss kone, a native of Bamako, Mali republic, in West Africa.I am contacting you on behalf of my community which comprises of mainly local gold minners to represent them and as well look for prospective buyer for the bulk of gold mined locally in our community.My community in conjuction with the village heads has in their possession this article:
PRODUCT--------------Alluvial gold dust.
ORIGIN---------------Mali.
QTTY-----------------125.kgs.
QAULITY--------------22.5+Carats(97%-98%).
PRICE----------------$8,500USD per kg
MONTHLY DELIVERING---20Kgs.
TERMS OF PERMENT----will be discuss when interested.
PACKAGING--------In metal boxes.
POINT OF DELIVERING---will be discuss when the buyer agreed to come.
All documents needed for exportation including insurance will be discussed when interested. the Seller banking details to be provided after the acceptance of this offer. All legal contracts will also be signed to this effect.
We will prefer as stated in our FCO that the buyer comes to Mali for this
transaction so he/she can witness the exportation process. How ever in the event that the buyer or his representative can not come to Mali ,There is an available credit faculty where the gold can be delivered in DUBAI?, but buyer pays $100usd transport cost on every kilo after inspection with the transport company before the gold is delivered to him with a representative of the company seller present. This is an alternative procedure which the buyer must consider.
N.B
If you are interested,please contact me immediately.If you can not buy personally,you can act as my agent in your country to look for a good buyer in your country at a commission of 5%.Any interested buyer will come down to bamako mali for testing of the gold by government testing agents before payments.I await your quick and positive response.

We look forward to hearing from you.

MOUSSA KONE.

MSN Messenger : discutez en direct avec vos amis ! http://www.msn.fr/msger/default.asp