howto-kickstart

[Howto-kickstart] re:Don't miss this unique chance.

From: Derek Paul
Subject: [Howto-kickstart] re:Don't miss this unique chance.
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 19:18:14 -0100

Dear valued customer.

Most of Canadians who regularly take medications might have already noticed that it's much cheaper to buy them on the Web than in usual pharmacies. On my behalf, I only want to encourage all Web shoppers.

There's one "but" though. I strongly recommend you to make sure of the reliability of the Web drugstore you shop at since there has been registered a growth of drug poisoning caused by poor quality of the drugs from the Internet. If you prefer buying drugs on the Internet, please, visit CanadianPharmacy.

This e-shop has made itself a really good name due to the generic quality of the drugs sold there.

Yours,
Dr Paul.