howto-kickstart

[Howto-kickstart] i want to know you!

From: Tatyana
Subject: [Howto-kickstart] i want to know you!
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 07:39:42 +0300

Aloha, my dear friend

It is the most difficult thing to write the first letter and besides to an
unknown man as I think. I want it to differ from the flow of letters which
you have received already or which you will receive soon. But at the same
time I can not get rid of feelings that the Internet is like one big market
where human lives are presented as goods where everyone tries to show
oneself from the best side and sell you as expensive as it is possible. And
I want sincere relationship where you will not be afraid that you will be
judged for some small weaknesses and demerits. I want to meet a man who is
tired to be lonely like me.
I am a real, all-sufficient woman, who has seen many things in this life,
but at the same time I have got to preserve inside tenderness, devotion, the
capability to love and faith in people. I hope that my photos and my profile
will draw your attention and answer to me.
I am waiting for your reply impatiently at http://flirtwithmedirect.com/search

So long

Tatyana