hyperbole-users

[Hyperbole-users] Rolo: automatically harvest address ?

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: [Hyperbole-users] Rolo: automatically harvest address ?
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 05:43:56 +0100

Hi,

as said in the subject, what would the best way to harvest email
address automatically into my Rolo file ?

This is pretty easy to do with BBDB (the default behaviour?).

Ideally, I'd like to insert (or update if already existing) a new
entry either on a specific node (Harvest) or into a totally different
Rolo file (harvest.otl).

An entry would just consist of a name (if provided) and an e-mail address:

.harvest.otl:

* John, Doe <address@hidden> 2019-01-10
* Jane, Doe <address@hidden> 2019-01-09

Obviously, the system would not add duplicates.

Do you think this can be done easily ?

Thank you
--
Xavier Maillard
e/j:address@hidden                w:www.maillard.im

GPG:                           9983 DCA1 1FAC 8DA7 653A
                               F9AA BA49 09B7 8F04 DE1B