hyperbole-users

Re: [Hyperbole-users] [OT] How many readers/users ?

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: Re: [Hyperbole-users] [OT] How many readers/users ?
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2019 22:10:59 -0500

As code goes, it is pretty well documented, don't you think.  But there are
some complex flows to follow to make standard operations very easy for the user
regardless of their terminal UI.

If you are not a Lisp programmer than the code is not the place to go.  If you
are, then you can use find-tag and edebug to trace through things.

-- Bob