info-cpp2html

[Info-cpp2html]Ksrc2html 0.4.2

From: Martin Gebert
Subject: [Info-cpp2html]Ksrc2html 0.4.2
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 18:58:18 +0100

Hello everyone!

I've had a productive weekend and want to announce Ksrc2html 0.4.2;
attached on this message is the ChangeLog file to show you what's been
done till now. Just drop me a line if you want to try the current
version.

CU Martin
Version history:

0.4.2   Added print preview functionality,
        german translation of the online help document,
        fixed even more bugs.

0.4.1   German translation of the GUI items,
        cleaned up some bugs.

0.4     Colors & Styles dialog,
        temporarily saving color and style settings in /tmp/tags.j2h.

0.3     Update preview automatically or manually,
        backend options available.

0.2     Added preview window,
        extended online help and included F1 function,
        added support for java2html,
        changed project name from "kcpp2html" to "ksrc2html".

0.1     Main window with source and target file selection,
        "Remember sourcefile" option,
        simple cpp2html call without any options.