jailkit-dev

Re: [Jailkit-dev] jailkit-2.5 compilation problem on Solaris 10 using gc

From: Mohan Tafat
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-dev] jailkit-2.5 compilation problem on Solaris 10 using gcc
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 13:17:45 -0700

Olivier,
Instead of the changes I had made I found a simpler way to get all your utilities working except for jk_socketd in Solaris 10 both in intel and sparc platform:
1 Make sure procmail is installed (ftp.sunfreeware.com)
Eithe use gcc provided by Sun or Install gcc. In my case I compiled and installed gcc-4.2.1 from gnu source and my installation directory is /usr/local.
Install gnu make or use gmake provided by Sun
Add to the PATH  gcc PATH  and gmake PATH
PATH=/usr/sfw/bin:$PATH ; export PATH   or PATH=/usr/local/bin:$PATH ; export PATH

run ./configure
make -i
make -i  install
It will show only warnings except for jk_socketd where you have errors.
I will continue to work on jk_socked and I will keep you updated as soon as I have a solution.
Thank you and keep on your work. It is a good product.
Mo