jailkit-users

Re: [Jailkit-users] jk_lsh[7742]: cannot find user info for USER guest:

From: John Pilkington
Subject: Re: [Jailkit-users] jk_lsh[7742]: cannot find user info for USER guest: Success (2)
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2019 10:15:00 +0000

jk_init.ini and jk_lsh.ini (the one in the jail) enclosed - you will want to edit out some original commented out lines.

Thanks again for your help. There are so many good aspects about open source software, people's willingness to help is one of the best.

John

On Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 8:56 PM Olivier Sessink <address@hidden> wrote:
On 09-01-19 21:16, John Pilkington wrote:
> Aha! I don't need to bother you any more! You are right - I just
> needed to get the paths and executables correct <jail>/etc/jk_lsh.ini.
> There was a WARNING in auth.log.
>
> Would it be in order for me to write this experience up in one of the
> Raspberry Pi forums? I think other users may be interested in the
> location of files in /lib/arm-linux-gnueabifh, which I could not have
> discovered for myself without your help. I guess I should have been
> able to get the auth.log warning for myself - but it was immensely
> useful having you point me in the right direction.

yes sure, that would help a lot of users

it would also help me if you can send a correct jk_init.ini so the next
jailkit release works out of the box on the raspberry as well.

Olivier

--
Bluefish website http://bluefish.openoffice.nl/
Blog http://oli4444.wordpress.com/