kde-i18n-pl-devel

[Kde-i18n-pl-devel] Microsoft Windows Vista ready to download

From: Beatrice Numbers
Subject: [Kde-i18n-pl-devel] Microsoft Windows Vista ready to download
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 00:24:09 -0600

We are what we believe we are
Sure, luck means a lot in football. Not having a good quarterback is bad luck.
Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.
How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are.
Life is a journey that must be traveled no matter how bad the roads and accommodations.
Do your best to be the lead dog otherwise the view never changes.
You do not lead by hitting people over the head -- that's assault, not leadership.
Friends, such as we desire, are dreams and fables.
He is greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own.
Have you ever seen a pedant with a warm heart?
Use the losses and failures of the past as a reason for action, not inaction.
It is no use trying to sum people up. One must follow hints, not exactly what is said, nor yet entirely what is done.
I am not the first straight dancer or the last.